- VisIoN Forum Sessions – CSNDSP 2020, Porto, Portugal, 20-22 July 2020
- VisIoN Forum Sessions “Getting VLC Real – VLC industry opportunities: jobs, funds, and products” – CSNDSP 2020, Porto, Portugal, 20-22 July 2020
- Video on Exploring Visible Light Technology for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, Elizabeth Eso (ESR9)
- Video on LED Panel Transmission Demo 5Mb/s, Xicong Li (ESR1)
- Video Second Training School Las Palmas January 2019
Xicong Li, Zabih Ghassemlooy, Stanislav Zvanovec, Rafael Perez-Jimenez, Paul Anthony Haigh, “A comparative Study of the Effects of Analogue Pre-equalizers on the VLS System Data Rates” in PGCon Edinburgh Postgraduate Conference 2019 (PG Con), Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 15-16 October 2019.
Jahid Hasan, Ali Khalighi, Jorge Garcia, “High-Rate Full-duplex Optical Wireless Data Transmission for Medical Applications” in PhD Days 2019, Marseille, France, 6-7 June 2019.
Neha Chaudhary, Luis Nero Alves, Zabih Ghassemlooy, “Feasibility Study of Reverse Trilateration Strategy with a single Tx for VLP” in 2019 2nd West Asian Colloquium on Optical Wireless Communications (WACOWC), Tehran, Iran, 27-28 April 2019.
Elizabeth Eso, Zabih Ghassemlooy, Andrew Burton, Stanislav Zvanovec, “Exploring Visible Light Technology for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications” in Engineering & Environment Faculty PGR Conference 2018, Newcastle, United Kingdom, 21 June 2018.
Oussama Haddad, Mohammad-Ali Khalighi, Mouloud Adel, Volker Jungnickel, “Channel Modeling and Multiple Access Solutions for VLC-based WBAN Links” in PhD Days 2018, Marseille, France, 7-8 June 2018.
Mahmoud Eltokhey, Mohammad-Ali Khalighi, Zabih Ghassemlooy, Nicolas Bertaux, “Multiuser Indoor Visible Light Communication Systems” in PhD Days 2018, Marseille, France, 7-8 June 2018.
Mohammad-Ali Khalighi, Céline Auger, “H2020 MSCA ITN Project: VisIoN ‘European Training Network on Visible light based Interoperability and Networking’ ” in Global LiFi Congress, Paris, France, 8-9 February 2018.